- The Website is owned, registered and operated by Catalyst Management Services Private Limited (“Catalyst”), a social impact organisation, having its place of business at No. 25, Raghavendra Nilaya, AECS Layout, Ashwathnagar, Bangalore – 560 094.
2. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS
- Catalyst has created the Website solely for the purpose of providing information regarding its services to the users; showcasing Catalyst’s, products, services, providing information on Catalyst’s team, organisation, history, vacancies available, and sharing information about Catalyst’s social impact. However, for users who wish to get in touch with us, the Website contains a “contact us” webpage on which the you can submit your request for a call/e-mail from Catalyst by filling out an information form “Contact us Form”.
- If you choose to get in touch with us through the Website, you will have to mandatorily submit the following information: (i) your full name; and (ii) your e-mail address. The data we collect on the Contact us Form constitutes “Personal Information” as defined under Section 2(i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”).
- Automatically Collected Information: While using the Website, the Website may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile/laptop/desktop you use, your IP address, your device operating system, etc.
3. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- The Personal Information collected by us shall be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you for the purpose you have mentioned in the Contact us Form;
- To send you information about Catalyst, its services and products or other information which we perceive may be useful to you;
- protect you and conduct security investigations and fraud and abuse analysis (including to help us flag spam mail); and
- comply with our legal obligations, for example when assisting governments and law enforcement agencies or regulators (as may be required by law).
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Website.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Policy, we may disclose your Personal Information if (a) we have received your consent for such disclosure; (b) your safety is threated or any other party’s safety is threatened; or (c) a government, judicial or other legal requests is received by us.
- While your privacy and the information you share is of paramount importance to us, in the event we determine at our sole discretion from information you share with us, and specifically any answer that you give to any of the confidential questions, you would affect your life, health, either mental or physical or the life, health of any other third party, then we shall inform of the same to your parent/legal guardian and or any other authority as per applicable law.
6. SECURITY PROCEDURES
- We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures as required under Rule 8 of the SPI Rules to protect any kind of Personal Information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, it is contended that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, the Website cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
7. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- We retain any Personal Information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engage our services on the Website, and for a reasonable time thereafter. Upon receipt of a request for deletion of your personal information, we will delete all personal information available on our records within a period of 30 (Thirty) business days. However, we will retain non-personal information, indefinitely.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional, marketing and knowledge sharing communications from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” option provided in any of our e-mails to you. In the event you wish to stop receiving communications from us for which you had submitted your Personal Information, please write to the Grievance Officer and we will take necessary action to close your account/association with us and remove all Personal Information available on our records. Please note that once such request is processed, you may not be able to avail the services of the Website.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- If You have any grievances as to the usage of any of Your Personal Information or any other privacy concerns, you can contact the Grievance Officer whose details are provided hereunder:
Name: Johnson Thangaraj
E-mail Address: [email protected]